Monday, May 12, 2008

Delays are not good!

Hello faithful,
Its been about 3 weeks since Ive posted any updates and for this I apologize. I went back to Miami for 2 weeks and came back just the other day so expect a real update this week. I just wanted to let you know on occasion I will be posting records from other regions of Florida, not just South Florida as I have some stuff that I just really want to post. I was able to get my hands on some pretty cool stuff while I was home so Im hoping that everyone digs it. Again if you have anything to contribute please let me know so I can get it posted.

Some tidbits:
- Know the Score is going to be playing As One Fest
- Dance Floor Justice recorded a Battery cover for a tribute record
- Dead Weight is still dormant but Chad is on tour with Shai Hulud
- Hardship is one of the better new bands in South Florida

No comments: