Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Keepsake "Final 2 Songs" Unreleased

Keepsake was one the bands doing the emo-core screamo thing in the late 90s and began to attract a pretty big following. They released a full length on Eulogy Recordings and began to tour nonstop. Their sound shifted after their first record on Eulogy and the band went more towards a pop sound with less screaming. While I was in Tampa for a show a few weeks ago, Jesse (drums) told me he had a few songs that they recorded before they broke up and I gotta say they really are damn good. I was never a big fan but these songs make me want to revist their old catalog. Its a shame that the band never released these songs but now you can hear the direction the band was going towards.

Keepsake - Final 2 Songs, Unreleased

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmymtyjdwy

1 comment:

Spencer said...

Does anybody know how to get these songs now?