Thursday, January 8, 2009

Update for today is being moved to tomorrow

Hello faithful
I started class this week so things have been a little hectic between getting back into the mode of school and taking 6 classes in order to graduate this spring. Ive been in class today since 930 and wont be done til 5, then I have a show to play tonight followed by studying and trying to watch the end of the BCS football game. Ill have my regular update tomorrow instead of today and I promise its gonna be a good one. Upcoming I have new interviews that Im just waiting to get back including one with the legendary Metal Wolf from Stick Shift Lover. I also found an interview with Against All Authority from 1995 so be on the lookout for that. Again I apologize for not having an update today but expect one tomorrow

No comments: