Monday, April 7, 2008

Here's whats coming up...

So Ive been able to get in touch with some old South Florida regulars who have told me that they have loads of demos an 7 inches to add to the blog. Expect in the next few weeks posts for Endure (pre-Tension), Donut Run, New Found Glory, King 7 and the Soulsonics, Night of Broken Glass, Inner City Kids, Last Minute and more. Again, I ask if anyone has something they would like to contribute please drop me a comment or an email at Bestwisheshc@yahoo.com and let me know. I've been getting a lot of positive feedback so far and I hope to keep it up and bring you the best South Florida had and has to offer. Ill post a list of some releases Im having trouble finding so if anyone can help that would be great.

"The Force Will Be With You...Always"

No comments: